2018 will be a year of change in the accountancy and finance world – can you afford to miss this FREE TO ATTEND one-day conference?
Location: Manchester Central – The Summit is being held in the Exchange Hall and Auditorium and you can gain access from the Exchange Foyer
The conference will provide Accountants with the latest knowledge, updates and tools that they need to improve their businesses and develop their careers. All sessions at ACCOUNTEX SUMMIT NORTH will be CPD accredited, with the conference formally recognised as a personal development platform, and all attendees can claim up to 8 hours of accredited CPD.
Hot topics will include Making Tax Digital, Technology, Cloud, Pensions, Pricing, and every other subject relevant to the modern accountant.
Who will Attend?
ACCOUNTEX SUMMIT NORTH will aim to attract 1,000 Accountancy & Finance Professionals all working in practice, in business and the public sector, including:
- Sole Practitioners
- Business Advisors
- Finance Directors
- Junior Managers
- Company Chairman
- A One-Day Conference – Free to attend to carefully targeted accountancy professionals
- Keynote Speaker Programme – Taking place in the main auditorium, the programme will feature high profile keynote speakers, offering the latest industry insights
- Dedicated Break Out Theatres – Covering the latest trends and hot topics for more interactive sessions
- Vendor demonstrations from 100 Top Suppliers in Networking & Break Out Area – who are helping to change the future of your industry
- 8 Hours of CPD Accreditation
- Complimentary Refreshments – All refreshments and a light lunch will be included free of charge
Registration is FREE to event – click here to register your interest!
Register your interest
Please note: If delegates cannot attend the cancellation notice is 48 hours. For those delegate who cannot attend after this there will be cancellation fee of £20+vat as part of the terms and conditions of the registration process.