March 6 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Surviving as a Sole Practitioner
Operating as an Accountant in Practice has become much more complicated over the last few years; ever changing tax laws, new technology, low costs new entrants as well as the threat of prosecution by HMRC if you’re promoting what they see as tax avoidance schemes to name just a few of the challenges.
This inaugural round table event aimed specifically as accountants working as sole practitioners looks at some of these issues examining how the sole practitioner can not only survive but continue to thrive in the tough 21st century world of accounting.
• How are clients coping with the additional tax burden of the new dividend tax? Has it created extra work for you?
• How do you keep up with tax changes and their impact on clients?
• With the new Cloud Banking Apps providing an end-to-end software solution (data entry through to tax returns and accounts delivered to HMRC as well as Companies House) will clients need an accountant in the future?
• Do you think Making Tax Digital will ever be reality?
• How do you remain competitive in a technology lead world?
• How will the impact of GDPR be on your Practice?
Who We Are
Accountex Summit North is organised by Diversified Communications UK