March 6 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Women in Accountancy
It seems that the News is full of inequality issues being faced by women as well as harassment claims. Accountancy has traditionally been a male dominated arena. Is this changing? Are women equally represented in the Accountancy profession? This first Women in Accountancy round table session looks at the issues that women face in the world of accountancy.
• What impact do you think a receptionist being sent home from PwC for not wearing high heels had on women working in the accountancy profession? Do you think women should be told what to wear for work?
• Have you ever been disadvantaged career wise as a women in accountancy?
• How do you balance home, family life and work commitments?
• Do you think flexible working in the accountancy world is taking off?
• Do you think Accountancy events should have more female speakers and women focussed sessions?
• Is Accountancy still a male dominated profession?
Who We Are
Accountex Summit North is organised by Diversified Communications UK