At a time when confidence in the future of owner managed businesses is in decline, particularly in relation to revenue and profitability, this new one-day conference from Bloomsbury Professional focuses on the opportunities offered and threats imposed by the current tax regime, particularly in relation to recent changes.
What: Bloomsbury Professional Events present ‘Taxation of Owner Managed Businesses’
Where: Manchester Conference Centre
When: Thursday April 12th 2018
Dealing with such topics as the restriction on carried-forward losses following the 2017 Finance Act changes, liquidation dividends and the anti-phoenix Targeted Anti-Avoidance Rule and what the tax reconciliation disclosure should look like, this conference will appeal to all those that advise owner managed businesses on their tax affairs – lawyers, accountants and tax consultants alike.
This comprehensive one day event is the ideal way to keep up to date with all the latest tactics and practices and at the same time to network with peers and develop new contacts in other professions
Topics to be covered comprise:
– Pass It On: Succession and Management Buy-Outs
– Tackling Debt Transactions for Owner Managed Companies
– The Use of Corporate Losses Following the FA 2017 Changes
– Capital Allowances on Property Acquisitions – Managing the Risk
– Key International Tax Issues That Impact On OMBs
– Profit Extraction in the Current Regime
– Penalties For Enablers and Facilitators
– Accounting Issues For Tax
– A Review of All the Other Latest Tax Developments as at April 2018
The conference will be presented by a panel of well-known and highly regarded experts in their respective fields:
Pete Miller, The Miller Partnership
Steve Collings, Leavitt Walmsley Associates Ltd
Anne Fairpo, Temple Tax Chambers
Peter Rayney, Peter Rayney Tax Consulting Ltd
Jonathan Schwarz, Temple Tax Chambers
Steven Bone, Capital Allowances Partnership
For more information and to purchase tickets please go to www.bloomsburytax.com/taxconference.
Bloomsbury Professional is exhibiting at Accountex Summit North on stand 53.